This is no longer where my blog lives, please go to www.hannahnicklin.com to view my current one

(you can view all of my old posts there too)


14.12.08

Quick Sketch


Just a quick sketch I did for someone's birthday card, I haven't blogged about last weeks Court session because I haven't really got the time- work is mad, redrafting for the RC going on- plus Christmas preparations and other stresses, so thought I'd put this up. It's ok, very quick, and I've sort of over-romanticised the eyes on purpose- they're a bit bigger than is strictly realistic. Hopefully after the New Year I might be able to afford some oil paints and get back into the swing of painting as well as learn how to use that new medium- here's to hoping. In the meantime a snapshot of my time:

Reading - online PHD prospectuses
Listening to - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Watching - too much House for a hyperchondriac.

No comments: